DUMAR2 Unboxing

purplethingy

Got my R2 today and so far I AM VERY PLEASED with it's performance. The wifi strength and speed is DRASTICALLY better than the R1. I also own the XR700 and I am considering selling it now.  Great job team! I only have one critique. The apps in the UI seem very sluggish and take ages to update. 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, purplethingy said:

Got my R2 today and so far I AM VERY PLEASED with it's performance. The wifi strength and speed is DRASTICALLY better than the R1. I also own the XR700 and I am considering selling it now.  Great job team! I only have one critique. The apps in the UI seem very sluggish and take ages to update. 

Glad to hear you're enjoying the router! What web browser are you accessing the interface with? If you try Google Chrome does it speed up for you?

• Administrators

Could you give as an idea of what you mean by sluggish and slow to update? If you could provide a small video showing that would be best but also clear your browser cache/cookies and then load each page individually, it will be slow to start but then should speed up after it's been cached. What do you mean by no difference in Rapp performance?