Netduma app load issues

On 8/17/2020 at 8:49 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

@MC1500MC Copying my response to your post on Netgear forum: You don't appear on the Geo-Filter yourself so that will be someone you're connected to. You're likely showing the server and a player at the same time. If there is still a connection it will appear but then disappear shortly afterwards. Device manager fixes are coming in next build. That error is because you have probably rebooted and the name of the device changed or was removed. If you add the device back with the same name or reset it will be fixed. Also please post errors on the beta build to the beta section that I gave you the link to on the Netduma forum.

I ended up rolling back to XR500 V2.3.2.40 and then back to V2.3.2.56 as i could not get R-APPS to load on 3.0 beta. Everything is working as of right now. 

Yes it was working at this point. However, this is not the beta. I had to roll back to the previous version to get my Rapps back.. This is what i was referring to when I stated that modern warfare uses multiple servers. The warzone servers are separate from the multi-player server and co-op servers. This is why all these servers light up when I log on. The problem however is you can't blacklist the war zone server while playing multi-player and that both servers show up as host. I believe that I am experiencing latency dues to the fact I am going through multiple servers.