XR500 Disconnecting from net

I have an XR500 & every couple days it disconnects from the internet. I can sometimes still access the lan connections, but can't access the net until a reboot. Could someone please take a look at my attached log file & see if they can see what's going on.

Dumas DC.txt

9 hours ago, cadeet said:

I have an XR500 & every couple days it disconnects from the internet. I can sometimes still access the lan connections, but can't access the net until a reboot. Could someone please take a look at my attached log file & see if they can see what's going on.

Dumas DC.txt 23.13 kB · 2 downloads

Hello and welcome to the forum.

This  has been an issue for some XR500 owners, I have searched some other threads related to this issue, and there doesn't seem to be one solution that resolves it. Instead there are various fixes suggested which do not work for everyone.

The good news is, DumaOS 3.0 which is currently in beta for XR500 looks like a potential fix.

You can sign up to the beta via the link below

http://www.netgearinnovation.com/dumaos-beta/index.html

Perhaps @Netduma Fraser might be able to shed some light on this issue.

Steve

Roger I signed up for the beta about a month I ago. Didn't receive an email. Possible you could work some magic for me. I'm currently working from home due to the COVID & this issue is becoming frustrating.  

56 minutes ago, cadeet said:

Roger I signed up for the beta about a month I ago. Didn't receive an email. Possible you could work some magic for me. I'm currently working from home due to the COVID & this issue is becoming frustrating.  

Netgear deal with sending out beta invites, not us I'm afraid. Some people have already received their invites and others are still waiting. Hopefully you will receive one soon.

In the meantime, you can try and upgrade to the latest XR500 firmware, this may resolve the issue.

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/XR500.aspx#Firmware Version 2.3.2.56

You can also try a factory reset after the firmware update. Let us know if this works.

Regards,

Steve