Destiny 2 Osiris Trials XR300

Hello guys, i don't really know if this post is in the correct place so please forgive me.

I'm an italian guy who just bought NETGEAR XR300 to use it with PS4 on Destiny 2 to match with teams of friends who own the same router in the osiris Trials (am I allowed to say that?), I was in their team before and it always worked with some specific settings and it was very rare to be matched with other people. In the last month this system seems not to work anymore and I really don't understand why, I am asking for support and if we can arrange a proper assistance i'd like to pay for that in case if this require more than a 'normal answer'. I can show you the configuration if needed and this is the same of my friends as we setted them together.

Giovanni

1 hour ago, Braga92 said:

Hello guys, i don't really know if this post is in the correct place so please forgive me.

I'm an italian guy who just bought NETGEAR XR300 to use it with PS4 on Destiny 2 to match with teams of friends who own the same router in the osiris Trials (am I allowed to say that?), I was in their team before and it always worked with some specific settings and it was very rare to be matched with other people. In the last month this system seems not to work anymore and I really don't understand why, I am asking for support and if we can arrange a proper assistance i'd like to pay for that in case if this require more than a 'normal answer'. I can show you the configuration if needed and this is the same of my friends as we setted them together.

Giovanni

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Maybe you can try following:

Within the geo-filter, using spectating mode, join your friends in a party, then add all of them to the allow list. Then click on each friend on the map and put the radius to middle of ocean.
Set to zero so that you're blocking everything, then go back to filtering mode.

See if this works, and let us know how you get on, thanks.

Steve

First of all thank you for the prompt reply, at the moment the geo filter is setted on canry islands with a small radius of 111km, I'll try the way you told me for sure and i'll let you know. I already know the procedure to get hte circle around the allowed person and there is always before we try to be matched with the filtering mode on of course. once again thank you very much i'll let you know if i get some results because in my poor opinion it's also due to the traffic of players. For example doing the competitive crucible during the week it's much easier that the system 'works'.

• 1 month later...