XR-700 Constant Lag spikes on COD

Im getting real slow speeds and Lag spikes on my xr700 mainly with my xbox one is where I noticed it the most. When im on COD I watch my ping in the ingame settings and it be will good at 30-40 ms then I'll get lag spikes over 100ms about every 15-30 seconds. I have 1000 mbps down with my ISP. I have a MB8600 modem and everything is connected with CAT8 ethernet. With QOS and my xbox as high priority I get around 200mbps down and 70ms latency regardless if I have share excess bandwidth checked or not. If I put my xbox on the DMZ it will get around 400 down and 30ms latency. If I connect my xbox directly to the modem I get around 700-800 down with 30ms latency. I ran each of these tests about 4 times. I have made sure all the required ports for xbox live are open. The only thing where I saw improvements is lowering the bufferbloat to 50% and turning off the auto ping host in the geofilter. I'm using the preset for the COD profile. I have DUMAOS games traffic checked. My power levels and SNR levels are all within optimal range on modem. It cant be just COD servers. I watch COD streamers all the time and I never see them have any lag spikes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!