New OS ? WHEN ???????

Blur

Hello,

Are we ever going to actually "get" the new OS or are we just going to be constantly teased by the new features that we do not know when we are going to get or if we ever do ? 

I mean there was a countdown for the beta .. most of us signed up, a very few were chosen and most where left out ....

then Netduma promised to add more people .. not sure if they ever did .. people still remain left out while getting posts on social media about the "Awesome" new features.

Is there going to be a set date or countdown on the Actual release of the OS for everybody ? or are we ever going to get added to the beta ? or ANYTHING ?

• Administrators

To answer your comments/questions:

Yes you will get it. 

The countdown was for the beta signup, not release or start of the beta. 

We (Netgear I should say) have been adding people steadily to the XR500 beta since it started. We ourselves just started the R1 beta today, more people will be added over time. 

We're not going to commit to a date as it is fluid, we want it to be as stable as possible and that includes opening it up to more and more people. It will likely become an open beta before it's officially released.

I realize everyone is frustrated by the wait but this is the process we're going with and sticking to.