Warzone Party geo filtering

Gamer7

When I'm in a party on warzone and I use geo filtering the game can't find a match. When I use geo filtering without a party it works. Is there a way to get it to work while I'm in a party? 

I live in Kansas City, but want to get servers farther away, like the Seattle or New York server. If your ping is too low in this game it's unplayable and I have Google fiber.  When I'm solo and connect to these servers the game is excellent, but I'd like to be able to play with my friends on these servers. 60-80ms ping is best. Lower or higher and you are playing at a serious disadvantage.

I've tried playing with different people around the United states and Canada and tried using servers close or far away from them. I'm not sure what people have open Nats and which ones dont. However I usually have no problems connecting to games with any of these players when geo filtering is inactive. 

That could be the problem. I usually have geo inactive then I invite to party then I activate geo and search for game. I will try getting everyone in my party with geo inactive and then when they are in party allow on all of them then activate geo, then search for game. I'll see how this works. Since a lot of the servers appear as player icons is there a way to tell which ones are my friends and which are servers so I don't allow the wrong ones? 

• Administrators

I'd advise starting up the game with the Geo-Filter already enabled, as the game pings all available servers on start up it can probably tell where you're located and therefore doesn't want to put you on the coastal servers, by having it already enabled from the start it sees the coastal servers as the only ones you can join. Sit in the lobby and there shouldn't be anything on the map. Invite them one by one and their icon should appear and allow you to add them.