getting games outside of geo-filter radius

hello im having  issues with geo-filter keep getting games outside of filter radius settings my ping assist is off and so is fast search im in wa state i set my filter to cover whole state of Oregon about 600 mi so that i only connect to oregon servers but keep getting code leaf and the geo-filter map shows servers outside of radius and whats weird is this server always seems to be lit up in  Europe . idk if can see names of pics but if not the 1st one after hitting X 2: after hitting X sitting n lobby 3: before hitting X 4:  after hitting X again.

geo pic after hitting X.png

after hitting X just sitting n lobby.png

geo pic before hitting X.png

after hittinmg X again.png

• Administrators

Thanks for making a new topic - here's my pasted response from my reply to your previous post.

The server being allowed in the UK has been whitelisted as it is required for online play. We need to do a cloud updated for Apex to prevent the issue you're experiencing. As you can select the server on Apex I would suggest doing that for now and using Spectating Mode on the Geo so you can still monitor the connection.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for making a new topic - here's my pasted response from my reply to your previous post.

The server being allowed in the UK has been whitelisted as it is required for online play. We need to do a cloud updated for Apex to prevent the issue you're experiencing. As you can select the server on Apex I would suggest doing that for now and using Spectating Mode on the Geo so you can still monitor the connection.

thanks for your response... ok so i should allow that server and upon update to cloud will fix issue?

• Administrators

The server is already whitelisted, you can tell because it has a white circle around it. If when you get the error you see anything blocked, allow that and it should prevent the error happening again. Yes when a cloud is done it should allow you to filter/play without errors.

• 2 weeks later...

i have noticed it got a little better on spectating  mode but geo-filter still not working? here are SS of map.

1st one is after flushing cloud and deleting device and re adding geo-filter on 

2nd is after getting leaf error and pressing X to get to lobby.

3rd  is second attempt with settings showing.

07-08 after flushing cloud filtering on.png

07-08 after flushing cloud filtering on and getting leaf error and pressing X.png

07-08 2nd attempt after flushing cloud filtering on.png

nope and it says they are peers? also after doing so the triangle appears some where else tried allow again but still nothing here is the ip of one of them.107.6.100.244

also sometimes it wlil say attempting to connect and it will count 1of 2 etc

after allowing triangles.png

• Administrators

Peer is just misclassified. I think that is definitely a server that needs whitelisting, could you keep allowing the triangles please as there may be a few and see if it works then? They will usually have multiple servers for authentication.

OK so that helped i was able to get into firing range  with filtering on now i will try to get into game.

haven't been able to get into game ranked or duos. also firing range wont start up either now?

also after getting error leaf keep getting attempting to connect 1of 2 etc and end up getting unable to connect to EA servers please check your internet connection and try again.

now i got unable to complete Ea account sign in code 100

OK so only got that error once^^ but geo-filter still not working cant get in game keep getting leaf also tried turning on UPNP no difference 

ok so i can get into firing range 3 out of 5 times right now but cant get into game 

list of allowed.png

• Administrators

I can see you're zoomed in on the map there, could you zoom out? The fact that it's progressively getting better means that you're on the right track, I think there will be some more that will be blocked and will need to be added, do you see anything else that has been blocked?

just got into ranked match finally.

ok but now im getting games outside of geo- filter both games heres a SS. game was kinda laggy i was getting better games with spectator yesterday just it was hit or miss. 

is this also not a peer?

image.thumb.png.ba1190309383373f437e78b32704e0b0.png

image.thumb.png.f754858bffbad690940a05446c51c951.png

image.thumb.png.e1fd076ff4e948d404a20c7aac087f4a.png

• Administrators

When you start up the game when you're on the main menu before pressing start look in the bottom left, you have the option to select your server so is that also set to Oregon? They've been allowed so they may be the wrong servers to have allowed, there is another in Europe which should definitely be allowed.

i use to have it on i wanna say 49 down 70 up was the best result i got from dsl reports. normaly i only have device im using connected to internet. although as of late i have had pc connected as well to monitor game and servers im being placed in.ping has been fine its just for some reason its matchmaking out side of filter.