Let’s share your netduma setting here for MW

Chaiyoabc

I know setting varies and work differently for you all. So I think why don’t we share our setting here. Also I think it would be of better if you I make you guys a form for it to make it more simple and easy-to-look 

please copy this form in your reply with ur answers 

Your setup method (bridge/dmz):

your download speed:

your upload speed:

anti bufferbloat apply when: 

anti bufferbloat percentage(dl &ul)

how many devices in your QoS (radar graph):

how do you allocate devices in radar graph: 

Do you use share excess: 

Do you enable port prioritization(that red light thing):

Do you use Upnp:

Do you use port forward: 

Do you enable ipv6: 

wifi or wired to your ps4:

your cod Mw kd: 

anything else to add: 

Thank you 

Guest Cussiv

Settings might not work the same for you. It could be diffrent from what isp, router firmware and settings ofc. Have tried running same settings on r1 and dumaos and r1 performed better. Why? I guess its something with the firmware that performe better in my game experience. Also tried diffrent firmwares, tomato, gargoyle dd-wrt. Some firmwares are great and some I get melted. Ping is not king if your router firmware dosnt perform well. Fix your firmware/settings then ping is king.

On 5/31/2020 at 2:30 PM, Cussiv said:

Settings might not work the same for you. It could be diffrent from what isp, router firmware and settings ofc. Have tried running same settings on r1 and dumaos and r1 performed better. Why? I guess its something with the firmware that performe better in my game experience. Also tried diffrent firmwares, tomato, gargoyle dd-wrt. Some firmwares are great and some I get melted. Ping is not king if your router firmware dosnt perform well. Fix your firmware/settings then ping is king.

Do you have any recommended firmware for mw and bo4?