XR700 : Error: This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

The r apps will not load unable to use the geo filter or any r app I have tried the XR700-V1.0.1.24_beta update with a factory reset but its still the same, i also have the XR500 and have never had a issue with it the XR700 is disappointing i really hope you guys fix this soon

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

In System Information in the Rapp panel options could you change the number of retries to 5 instead of 3 please and then reboot the router, see if it still occurs after that.

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

In System Information in the Rapp panel options could you change the number of retries to 5 instead of 3 please and then reboot the router, see if it still occurs after that.

yeah ive done that but still the same

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey  Fraser thanks for the reply I have another strange issue

when setting up the router after a factory reset i changed the ip range addresses to 192.168.2.1 as i hooked it up to another router just for setup, after i had it set up i took out the other  router (XR500) and changed the addresses back to 192.168.1.1 and reset

however  for some reason i can still connect through both addresses on the XR700 192.168.2.1 and 192.168.1.1 ? very strange

• Administrators

Do you have any Nintendo Switches or devices that have the device type of a switch in the Device Manager? If so change them to a different device type and see if that resolves the issue.

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you have any Nintendo Switches or devices that have the device type of a switch in the Device Manager? If so change them to a different device type and see if that resolves the issue.

ok so i like to assign static ip addresses to the kids consoles so if they are acting up i can turn off there internet access using filters

as it happens one device  is indeed a Nintendo Switch and i named it ( switch ) in the Address Reservation list and also in device manager but the device type was blank, i changed the name to Nintendo-s and Device Type to Nintendo wii and now R apps are fine all are  loading correctly

however I can still connect using both 192.168.2.1 and 192.168.1.1 it also responds to a ping on both addresses

ping.png

16 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's great, that should have been fixed already but good to know. Connect to what exactly? What is the 192.168.2.1?

the XR700 i can connect and ping to it on both addresses at the same time 192.168.2.1 and also 192.168.1.1 at the same time ?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It shouldn't have two addresses, what happens if you try to access each in the web browser, do they both go to the interface?

yes they both go to the interface

strange yes but true you can remote access if you like to check it out

no system information is 192.168.1.1 only one router XR700 connected, all connected devices are on the 192.168.1.0 network so DHCP is fine   however on any device i can connect to the router XR700 on 192.168.2.1 and also 192.168.1.1 at the same time weird i know

if i set a static ip on my pc network adapter of say 192.168.2.10  and default gateway 192.168.2.1 i can NOT connect

when i set up the XR700 i changed LAN TCP/IP Setup to use 192.168.2.1 as i connected it to another router (XR500) when i configured everything i took away the XR500 i then changed  LAN TCP/IP on the XR700 back to use 192.168.1.1 and then hard reset  now i can access it on both addresses at the same time on any connected  device  

its a weird bug