search for games seems off on my geo filters

i search for a game and always get paired with someone from oklahoma 100% of the time is that normal? every single match i play is with someone from that state not a single game has been with someone from my state or from any state within 800 miles of mine anybody know if its something im doing?

• Administrators

All you can do is force which server you connect to, you can't influence where other people connect to. It's possible you're connecting to a mislocated server, what ping are you getting as shown by the Geo-Filter?

the ping i set to search for is 30ms and the ping im always seeming to get is 40ms or more sometimes 60 or 80 ms i am thinking about deleting all my settings for geo filters and port forwarding and resetting it, the games have been stable but some wonky stuff happens like users disappearing or walking through other players

• Administrators

Never a bad idea to set up from scratch to ensure you've got good settings. Disable IPv6, also disable Ping Assist, there should be enough servers around you, that will help you force the closest ones. Port forwarding isn't needed if you already have an open NAT. What are you using for QoS?