my xbox keeps disconnecting from xbox live during games

hello ive been using my nighthawk rx500 wired for a few days now and almost every time i play an online game the game will stop a prompt will say youve lost connection to the servers and i will be ejected to the home screen, is there something im doing wrong? i havent messed with the features anymore than usual all ive done is open ports for xbox live and set my geo-filter profile for the game i am playing 

• Administrators

What is your exact physical setup? Do you have an open NAT? The router isn't restricting the connection so that's very strange. Do you get disconnections on other devices at the same time? If you connect direct to the ISP modem/router does it happen?

my xbox is connected via ethernet directly to the router and no other devices are having issue, also the NAT is open. i have noticed that i am not being disconnected from xbox live sometimes or the disconnect and reconnect is too fast for me to notice but i am definitely being disconnected from the game and booted to the main menu. is there a way to reset my settings for the xbox on the router and reset it? 

• Administrators

Disable IPv6 on the router then please and see if that improves it. Are you using PPPoE or VLAN? Delete the console from the Geo-Filter and any manual rules in Traffic Prioritization & reset Bandwidth Allocation.

so ive realized that when the disconnect occurs every device connected to the router disconnects from the internet for maybe 1 second before i can even check if the internet is working its back up