Neduma R1 Router internet dropping out all the time

Hello guys,

I have owned this router for over 2 years and I have always had trouble with internet. I will try and play Call of Duty and sometimes it works for maybe an hour or two and most times the router crashes and theres no internet. Usually, I have to go and unplug the router and plug it back in and that does the trick before I have to go do it again minutes later. My internet connection speed app tells me that 24.8 download and 41.2 upload. I even called my internet provider to et faster internet and that didn't work. I have tried changing the channel a few times but I have no idea how to find what channel is best. I know there is a network analyser or something but I don't know where to find one. Any help would be much appreciated. The router is plugged into my modem if that helps at all. Thank you

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

No need to make several topics, I've deleted the other and moved this one to the appropriate support section. When it crashes, can you access the interface? Do you lose internet on all devices - ethernet and wireless? Do you notice the issues if you're not playing CoD - will you still get disconnected throughout the day? What is the model of your modem?

Yes I can access the interface no problem, and yes it drops off on all devices. Yes I get disconnected throughout the day. I don't know the model of the modem it was given to me by our local provider. It doesnt say the name on it anyway

• Administrators

Who is your internet provider? Does the modem/router they gave you have WiFi? Do you have it set in modem mode or are you using the DMZ? Have you got a spare ethernet you can use to switch out the cable connecting the two together?