Can’t find game BO4

For last weeks i can play without problem bo4 on middle estate server  .. now I cannot find game  i tried everything to solve it but don’t work out  .. how to fix this problem???

image.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 2:25 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you still see hosts on the map/blocked hosts or can you not see anything? Does it appear to be the only server that has disappeared?

no i cant find any players icone

• Administrators

Do this please: 

1. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  2. Hard turn off the console
  3. Flush the Geo-Filter cloud
  4. Re-add the device
  5. Change your settings to what you want
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the console/game

Do you see icons then when playing?

• 2 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 5:58 AM, L7NALMARI said:

For last weeks i can play without problem bo4 on middle estate server  .. now I cannot find game  i tried everything to solve it but don’t work out  .. how to fix this problem???

image.jpg

cant find a game and  player here any more ... the ip was 95.177.170.148

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As in instead of upgrading, going to the next latest firmware, downgrading so going down to a previous/older firmware version. I'd go with 2.3.2.66 instead as it has some security fixes in that one.

i have xr500 .. can u give me the link ???

• Administrators

You can find all the public versions here: https://www.netgear.com/support/product/XR500.aspx#download

Also I noticed you were on an old beta build so maybe try the newest one before downgrading. Also look at ping heatmap for the game, that server doesn't seem to be currently available so that is likely why you can't connect to it.

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can find all the public versions here: https://www.netgear.com/support/product/XR500.aspx#download

Also I noticed you were on an old beta build so maybe try the newest one before downgrading. Also look at ping heatmap for the game, that server doesn't seem to be currently available so that is likely why you can't connect to it.

thank u 

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

im on beta v 2.3.2.104 .. this is the last i have ? or v 2.3.2.66 is the last ?