WiFI dropping

finza11

Hi all, 

I have had the netduma router since 2015 and have never reall had any problems. However, as of recent the wifi will sometimes drop out with no indicationas to why. When it drops there is nothing happening that is out of the ordanary network wise just the usual mobile browsing or streaming content. I have my room fully wired so when the wifi drops i still have full connectiviy with no congestion or bandwitdth problems. I am using sky as my ISP as have fully disabled wireless connectivty with only the netduma being attached to the sky router and all other end devices going through the netduma. I also sometimes get r-app errors when loading into the duma os control pannel but i dont think that has anything to do with the issuse but thought it would be worth a mention. To get the wifi back up and running i need to trun on my pc log into the duma os control pannel and reset the router and after the wifi will pick back up. 

Any help is much apprecited 

Thanks

Hi to update, the wifi dropped again about 5 minutes ago as of this post. Again there was no heavy traffic occuring that could of caused congestion or something along those lines so im not sure what the issue could be. I still had full connectivity through ethernet aswell, could it potentially be my network config ? 

Thanks