So i recently wanted to suggest a feature to be added! I use a program called Geforce Now an it allows me to game stream. Like play Division 2 on there machines from my home! Kinda like Google Stadia! An they have a feature on their routers that optimizes the router to make the Geforce Now experience run smoothly with Minimal frame drops & lag & even video quality degrations! I want this feature to come to my XR500! It be nice if i can have a setting that optimizes my connection for cloud gaming like Geforce Now, Google Stadia, etc! 

geforce.PNG

geforce.PNG

geforce.PNG

geforce.PNG

Capture.PNG

On 4/15/2020 at 10:32 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We actually have a GeForce Now profile ready to go in DumaOS 3.0 and then the rest of QoS will ensure you have the best connection possible.

How good will that feature be? I hope when the feature is toggled it optimize my connection to Geforce now really well even with a 300 download 30 upload connection & 600 download 35 upload connection.  

• Administrators
2 hours ago, TTVxIndicaxHigh said:

How good will that feature be? I hope when the feature is toggled it optimize my connection to Geforce now really well even with a 300 download 30 upload connection & 600 download 35 upload connection.  

It'll be for Traffic Prioritization so it'll prioritize it above everything else on your network, ensuring minimal jitter and spikes when you're playing.

• 2 weeks later...