Device Manager

After having trouble with my XR500 Router's Device Manager not working correctly and trying everything else as told to by Netduma support I finally received an email reply from Netgear as below:

We do really apologize for this ever an inconvenience.

After months of investigation, our development team come up to the conclusion that this is something to do with NETDUMA. The problem is with NetDumaOS which can be assisted by their team. Please contact NetDuma support using this email address:
[email protected].

Thank you.

Hopefully the new version 3 may fix this problem.

• Administrators

Did you try the bridge mode suggested in your previous topic? https://forum.netduma.com/topic/30683-device-manager-not-working/?do=findComment&comment=241247 Just so you're aware mostly anything that isn't the specific Settings section or hardware is to do with us.

15 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you try the bridge mode suggested in your previous topic? https://forum.netduma.com/topic/30683-device-manager-not-working/?do=findComment&comment=241247 Just so you're aware mostly anything that isn't the specific Settings section or hardware is to do with us.

Hi

Yes I did try bridge mode and still it is happening. Will wait for version 3 to come out to see if it works. Thanks for your help.

• Administrators

Downgrade the firmware to the last version, then do a factory reset, do you see the same issue? Then upgrade to the latest, factory reset again and see if it still occurs. That will rule out if the upgrade was corrupted somehow.