Can I simulate a home network connection between 2 routers over a WAN connection?

ONEPLUSONE-1

WARNING: No server certificate verification method has been enabled.

Where is the sever certificate located?

How is the verification method enabled?

Is all the server information controlled and stored on the router?

Changing the Advanced Configuration, under VPN Service, from UDP to TCP enables me to connect on Windows OS but not Mac OS. I still get the same Warning plus another, but it does connect. 
I am very curious to know what the difference is between our settings that enables you to connect without my problems. 

8C4DB0A1-5E14-4822-A380-6131F7858631.jpeg

I sent the file to my friend and he gets the same errors that I get but we both show Status Connected via the OpenVPN GUI application. How does this allow the PS3’s to connect because we are not getting any different results when we try to accept game invites on the PS3’s. How does the computer control how the PS3 connects to the internet when the PS3 is directly connected to the router via ethernet cable? I guess I’m not understanding how this is actually supposed to work, if it will work at all. 

• Administrators

I'm out of ideas to be honest, we didn't make the VPN service feature so perhaps it may be beneficial to make a ticket with Netgear and see if they can help with that part: http://support.netgear.com/ 

I've not done it myself, it was just a theory you could try. By connecting to one router then it would appear as if both are on the same network, thus allowing you to play together. 

I'd suggest trying to go the Hamachi route instead as that'll probably work instead.