Double NAT DumsOS on Netduma R1

WMThunder

Hi. 

I have the netduma r1, and it is connected to my modem through Ethernet. I have connected my PC, playstation, and xbox to my netduma r1. I have a double nat type detected, and my nat is moderate on both consoles. i figured i need to put my netduma r1 into dmz on my modem's interface to fix the issue. however i cannot find my r1's ip address anywhere on dumaos, therefore i cannot put it into the dmz on my modem's interface. 

please advise how to find my r1's ip within my modem's interface and how to fix this double nat issue. i would greatly appreciate it, thanks!

• Administrators

You can find the R1 WAN IP in the System Information page, then just input that into the DMZ on the ISP hub interface. Alternatively the ISP hub should have a connected devices page that would have the IP of the router there. On the ISP hub I'd suggest giving the R1 a static IP - the same one it already has just so it doesn't change. Then disable WiFi on the ISP hub so that all devices are forced to connect to the R1 and are then controllable by QoS. You should have an Open NAT after doing the DMZ. Keep in mind NAT Type 2 is open on the PS.