random high ping

hi over the two weeks my ping in game randomly spikes from 50/60 to 150/180 I have no idea whats going on and I have factory reset my router and even stressed my connection from 1000/35 to 700/18 and yet i still experience rubber band lag anti bb is set to always and sliders are at 70/70 and duma classified games are disabled and enabled both don't make a difference because I'm still experiencing the same issues 

• Administrators

With the recent pandemic more people are being isolated/forced to stay at home which then also increases the demand on the internet as more people are online for longer and doing more bandwidth intensive activities. Gaming is not a priority for the ISP that has to contend with streaming shows etc and so doesn't get prioritized, normally this is fine under normal usage but now this it can cause issues. Some services are throttling connections etc to ensure that they can cope with the load. Given that this has only happened to you within the last 2 weeks this is most likely the cause.