Geo Filer problem XR300 PC

Evening everyone. Need some help. I've never been able to get the XR300 to pull server information for COD MW. No server information on the map and no server pings. I've read countless post and nothing really identifies the issue. I've read the guides, tried using my PC as a console and vice versa.  Using the game list etc. Hopefully someone can help 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Are you playing Warzone or the main game? If the former we haven't tested the game completely yet so may be optimizations we need to add to the Geo-Filter cloud.

Either way, if you're playing on PC then you're right to change the device type in the Device Manager to a PlayStation or Xbox and then re-add it to the Geo-Filter so it adds with the console server. Please follow these steps and see if it allows you to see the servers properly:

1. Exit the game and quit the game client completely.
  2. Delete the device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Flush the cloud in the Geo-Filter Map options
  4. Re-add the device - it should have the console service after changing the device type
  5. Zoom out completely on the map and setup how you would like to filter
  6. Boot up the client/game

If that doesn't work please provide a screenshot of the entire Geo-Filter page of what it looks like when playing (don't worry if it is blank).

So I tried flushing the cloud and I get an error message stating " the operation is taking longer than expected . Please briefly wait before using this R-app. I click ok and take me back to geo filtering. So with that said I tried the rest and still no information 

15842303629441078259504629907073.jpg

15842304312238245541227404134705.jpg

• Administrators

When that message occurs wait 1 minute and then refresh the page, it will have applied. Also zoom out completely from the map as it may be appearing elsewhere. Make sure you exit the client battle.net etc completely, if it is still in the bottom right tray of windows you'll need to quit it from here. Keeping all that in mind could you try again please?

• Administrators

Close them both at step one, not just one. So at step one both the game and client should not be active at alll, even in the tray. Could you also try using Google Chrome please instead of IE/Edge as it is more optimized.

When netduma is open, in the beginning steps neither battlenet nor cod are open. The screens your seeing are after the steps in the first post are done and the game is opened to see if the geo filter is working

• Administrators

Does it work with any other device? Double check that chuck device in the Device Manager has the same IP as the computer you expect it to be - you can use command prompt and type and enter ipconfig to confirm this.

I'm posting from my cell phone, I'm assuming your looking at that...details from the post.

I have a provider supplied router. That is hardwired to my xr. PC is hardwired to xr 

You'll have to excuse me also as networking is not my strong suite. Never really messed with it untill this xr router and issues with cod etc. I very well could have done something wrong when setting up the xr. 

Disabling ipv6,  do I need to disable in windows on the pc also.

My xr is not in Dmz  mode. 

• Administrators

Ah that makes sense thanks. No you don't need to disable IPv6 on Windows. It's possible that you're getting NAT issues which is why it isn't appearing properly. Do you also have devices still connected to the ISP router? Put the WAN IP of the XR (found in System Information) into the DMZ section of the ISP router (usually found in WAN Settings or Security/Firewall settings) and then reboot the XR and see if it works then.

I only have an ISP modem not router, only thing connected to modem is the xr. And I have no idea how to access the modem settings. I'm looking in my security section and havent been able to locate anything as of yet

When first starting the game there was about 20 servers that popped up, after a few seconds they disappeared. I searched for a quick play game and the result is what you see in pictures when searching for a game

15843247458451827213627288270607.jpg

• Administrators

Looks like the DMZ has resolved it. That's how it works for CoD, they will show you all the available servers when you first boot up the game. Then when you search for a game you may see a few being blocked and then finally the server you're connected to like the above screenshot.