HELP! Can’t log into Netduma r1

jordanmoon1

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When did this happen? Have you just upgraded to DumaOS? Has anything changed? Have you changed the details yourself and forgotten them?

It happened today. I’m constantly getting the prompt to log in and I haven’t changed any settings for months. Also I’ve upgraded to dumaos when it first became available.

• Administrators

Is it possible anyone in your home could have changed the login details? Sounds simple but caps lock isn''t enabled is it? Otherwise hold the reset button in the back of the router down for 30 seconds and let go, wait a minute for it to boot then attempt to access again it should be the default admin/password.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for delayed reply. Just tried this method and now I have access. Thank you 

On 2/27/2020 at 11:12 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Is it possible anyone in your home could have changed the login details? Sounds simple but caps lock isn''t enabled is it? Otherwise hold the reset button in the back of the router down for 30 seconds and let go, wait a minute for it to boot then attempt to access again it should be the default admin/password.