Destiny 2 PC

tainomabuk

is there a guide to setup for D2 PC?  also, is there a reason i don't see anything in geo filter when my device is set up as PC?, but when i change it to xbox or ps4 then i'll see host.  my games don't feel any better than my normal nighthawk, not sure what needs to be done.

updated..

ive tried most settings in this forum, strict on strict off, connections really don't seem to be any better than when i had a normal router. is there something i'm missing.

net duma d2 connected to russia.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We need to update the service for Destiny on the Geo-Filter but using the PC as a console will get you the same experience. Use the Destiny profile and ensure Ping Assist is set to 0 and fast search is unticked. Strict Mode should already be ticked. The way Destiny works is that it uses both dedicated servers and P2P connections so you may see players outside your radius but as long as the server is located close to you like the above picture then you'll have the best connection. Are you using QoS as well? What is your physical setup and what speeds do you pay for? What is your average ping to the game? What is the ping you get to speedtest.net when nothing is using the internet?