DUMAOS XR500 BO4 MW PS4 SETTINGS FOR BETTER HIT DETECTION

I knew about this for a while but refused to go back to limiting bandwidth on my ps4 on bandwidth allocation share access off on down and, up I pay for 1GB Fiber speed with a 56MS base ping on BO4

if I just ran a good 1gb connection I suffer... suffer and suffer some more with hit detection and people being bullet sponges, taking advantage of LAG COMPENSATION which is not golden for every game but most games 7 out of 10 games have a crispy hit detection, a bad ps4 speed connection = good connection on CALL OF DUTY remember that I had to lower the speed settings in the Xr500 from 1gb 900 download to 255mbps and 900 mbps upload to 244 mbps I will post screen shots down below it works for me most likely will work for you only reason I had to lower down the bandwidth is to get my ps4 down to those speeds

BANDWIDTH DUMAOS XR500.JPG

DOWNLOAD BANDWIDTH PS4.JPG

UPLOAD BANDWIDTH PS4.JPG

TRAFFIC DUMAOS XR500.JPG

COD has always had that lovely lag comp, the XR500 made no difference to me what so ever no matter what I tried. Trouble with the PS4 and This type of game you will come across players with titans hooked up to Xims. I know as I’ve a Xim but not the Titan hooked up. While my old hands suffer with white finger through using tools and so I find it more comfortable others use the above to take advantage. 

My few mates run Asus and they get the good old instant kill WTF moments just as I do and it’s part of the course with COD. Yes you can define the servers but you just can’t beat the way it works.