xr500 not working right

I really need the update i have alot of problems with my xr500 i had a r7000 igot this xr500 gave my friend the r7000 and i end up getting another r7000 and i installed dd wrt and puff problem solve ok i play alot of nba 2k20.divition 2 and games like this, every tme i get on a server to play pvp with divition it lag the shit out of the game unplayable in 2k i lag in every park game every rec or pro am and when i dont i cant never green a shot because its a delay on the game that all happen with the xr500and yes i reset the xr,with qos on or off, i turn everything off even firewall and no good still the same i upgrade it the frontier fios new outside modem and 500/up 500/d and still the same i got a sx10 switch same the only time it worked good it was when i put the ps4 on vlan but that only works sometimes and when it stops working i have to reset the router to factory again so i got a r7000 installed dd wrt and puff no more problems plz fix this problem i payed 300 dollars for this 250 for the switch and now 150 for another router to fix a problem that shouldnt be there and the xr500 is the firstone that came out same date that they was out i got it because i bolive in ur advetisment and nothing from the advertisment its true the way i see it

ok this is what im using or used 

im in florida so

qos on:sliders 70/70

qos off /

pin i get normaly around 9 to 49 depending what game like battlefield i get 49 if i do a ping request  i get around 49 if i do ping plotter on google i get 9

geo filter on  only works good in call of duty nothing else

geo filter off for everything else

set geo filter on the ocean and 50 on ping

or florida 800 miles thats the 2 closes severs i get miami an nc

tryed lowering mtu less packets sometimes works better but then go back to lag

dns try google and 10 different more that i get from dnsbench incluting fios one

tryed firewall off nothing 

portfowaring nothing 

upnp off or on nothing dmz nothing 

the thing that everything looks good good innternet speed consistent 493/ 539

but every time i play divition or 2k i get spikes like alot of them and it just lags alot like 90 persent of the time

the problem is when i use the r7000 with  ddwrt that dont happend 

• Administrators

So you have Anti-Bufferbloat set to 70/70 but you have QoS completely disabled in Anti-Bufferbloat options? You need to enable this if any settings on that page will help. How many devices do you have connected on your network? Are you playing through WiFi or ethernet? Those pings are actually fine so there doesn't seem to be anything inherently wrong there. I would suggest you first start with a factory reset and messing around with MTU, Port forwarding etc could give you a worse experience if done incorrectly. Then start with copying everything from the optimal settings guides, if after that you don't see an improvement then we can fine tune http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

Also let us know your physical setup please.

Yes i try that already i dont know what else to do ive been trying everything can the last update was better but it will stop my wifi every day and yes is wire and the sliders is when on,but if i dont play cod i turn everything off.i tryed everything that u can think off every step on the optimizing and youtube videos and mess with evry setting that is there to see if it helps but it dont i just factory reset it again and still the same.

I have fios optic from the outside ONT that its a modem to the xr500 via ethernet cable and from xr500 wire to ps4 i even tryed to change ethernet cables the problem is everything looks good into i get to a park game or darkzone on divition that is player vs player thats when the lag starts is so crazy that that happens but is like spikes comes and gose but all the time not sometimes 

• Administrators

How long are you playing to see if any settings changes give you a better experience? Server/ISP variables will affect this so you can't expect to have perfect games every single time. I can't really diagnose based on you've tried every single setting, I need to know what is set at the time so I can see whether there can be optimising. The pings you've described wouldn't give you lag either so what is the lag you're seeing precisely? What does the Geo-Filter show for ping?

tomorow when i have the time i connect the xr500 back and check for u and decribe what i done its been a month now i dont use it and its sad because i like the xr500 and the dumaos looks good on my monitor i have 3 so i always use to have it on one of the monitor for looks lol but just sucks not responding the way i expected