PS4 chat in GEO filter

I just bought my new Netduma xr500 and it works fine, until i start playing Rainbow Six Siege on my ps4.

Me and my team usually chat in game chat, but for some reason i cant chat with them nor can they hear me. i Have two ps4 on my router and the other one is not in the GEO filter. No problems on that one in the chat.

It is the same thing in PSN chat. 

The moment i remove it from the filter it starts working. 

All my teammates are living in the same town, and my range is set to whole of europe to get the RB6 servers.

I tried white listing a bunch of stuff in the filter (I have no idea what stuff means since the explenation of icons is nowhere it seems.) and some times it seems to work and sometimes it doesnt. 

Is this whitelisting clicking all i can do or is there something else i can do ? 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

This is something we're aware of and so will be testing ourselves, however regardless you would need to add your friends to your allow list so try that and see if there is an improvement. If not then I'd suggest using Spectating Mode until we've done a cloud update to resolve the issue. Take a look at the bottom of this guide and it will run you through how to do that: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

You can also see what the symbols mean on page 7 here: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000071909-nighthawk-xr500-user-manual-guide-

Thank you, they help alot. i Will Spectate my multiplayer games from now on, sadly. 😕

Can you tell me why i have na allowed server in the us ? i have tinkered a little with some rainbow servers and cant seem to make it work now, when i manually ping this server and deny it, i cant log in to rainbow servers.

image.thumb.png.1cffc92aefbf0c958fe4497a34bdff3e.png