West coast servers

jlandeis

Anyone having troubles with west coast servers? I live in Seattle and can’t connect to the Seattle server at all. The only west coast servers I can’t connect with is the 2 cali servers. Anyone else having this problem?

• Administrators
On 11/15/2019 at 2:25 AM, jlandeis said:

Anyone having troubles with west coast servers? I live in Seattle and can’t connect to the Seattle server at all. The only west coast servers I can’t connect with is the 2 cali servers. Anyone else having this problem?

What happens when you're trying to join the server? Do you see it when you first boot up the game and all servers appear? It may be that it's not always available and only comes online when there is heavy load on the servers. Have you noticed  it being harder during peak/non peak times?

Correct it shows up prior to games starting! Once I start searching for a game it disappears which leaves only 2 cali servers to connect to. Makes no sense constantly shoot 1st die 1st with 1gig download and 40 up.... The game is beyond frustrating 

• Administrators

It sounds like a server that they're not using all the time then in that case, if you're setup to force it and it doesn't show up no matter how long you wait then theres nothing you can do until the server comes online. It may help when we do a cloud update if it's mislocated somewhere else.