XR300 Geo-Filter HELP!

Hello Forum, 

I have a XR300 and I noticed my auto ping stats when filtering my console and playing that I do not have an option to view the Host/Client Tick rate while screenshots such as this one imply that the router is capable of these measurments. Now my question is that is hte reason I do not see these options because of the fact I have a xr300 and it is not capable of measuring these stats? I have spent hours researching for for the last 2 days. Im very tech savvy and usually do not have to post on forums to fix my issues, so please adjust your replies accordingly. 

Current firmware

XR300 1.0.3.34_10.3.27

vwb3e0fu5ni31.png_

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You're on the latest firmware therefore it won't be available for the XR300 at the moment. Most likely because we're working on a big update so Netgear want to wait until that is ready before providing another update for the XR300. That would be my assumption but I'm not in on all those details so don't hold me to that. 

Thank you for the reply, Ah I see. It seems the XR300 doesnt get the same amount of love as the other XR-routers. Hopefully this will change and UI features are equal across the devices assuming hardware can support on the XR300. 

Since i made an account, i suppose ill stick around the forums and help people with issues. Nice little community you guys got going on here. 

• Administrators

It's the most recently released router so there is a bit more flexibility on when the next upgrade can be released but you're right the idea is to have the software mostly the same on the different hardware, though software choices on what features are included for each router is decided by Netgear so there may be small variations. 

Please do, that would be great. Thanks!