Network monitor showing device offline when they are not

It appears to be mostly Apple devices that are showing the symptoms.  I can delete the device in this case an Iphone XS Max.  I put the device in airplane mode and turn on WiFi and join the network.  I see it come back into device manager but offline even thought it is given a DHCP address.  I can surf the internet and do a speed test but the device never goes online not shows up in the Network Traffic screen.  The same thing happening to 3 WiFi only Ipads and 2 other phones.  With that said 2 phones function properly and show in the as online and spike in the Network Traffic screen when running speed tests.  All phone and ipads are on the same version 12.4.1.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Are you using the XR500? I assume you're on the .56 version? This is something we're aware of and will have fixed. Meanwhile if it is a big concern to you then you can downgrade to the .32 firmware and it should work as expected. You could also reboot the router on the existing version and that should bring it back but only until the devices go offline for real.