config vpn hidemyass

sulfia

Bonjour je viens de prendre un abonnement au vpn hide my ass et je n'arrive pas à me connecter en utilisant le login sur dashboard hybrid vpn du netduma. Il y a t'il quelque chose à faire spécial à fin que je puisse utiliser le vpn pour ma xbox , ps4 ainsi que mon pc. Merci d'avance

• Administrators

Are you using the original firmware or are you on DumaOS?

If you're on the original firmware I would recommend you upgrade to DumaOS, if not then you'll need to connect using the advanced section using the OpenVPN config from HMA.

If you're on DumaOS you should be able to connect using the basic settings, does it show as connected or is it the adding devices that you're concerned with?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you using the original firmware or are you on DumaOS?

If you're on the original firmware I would recommend you upgrade to DumaOS, if not then you'll need to connect using the advanced section using the OpenVPN config from HMA.

If you're on DumaOS you should be able to connect using the basic settings, does it show as connected or is it the adding devices that you're concerned with?

im on dumaos

its just keep showing connecting and nothing hapenning, i have added the concerned devices but still nothing

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you double checked you're putting in the correct username/password and have you tried different servers in case the one you're connecting to is down?

im am using the email and the password required to connect to the hide my ass website. I have tried other servers and its saying every single time failed

28 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you double checked you're putting in the correct username/password and have you tried different servers in case the one you're connecting to is down?

is it possible to vpn my xbox one? my xbox is in the list for vpn traffics but impossible to enable it

• Administrators

Glad to hear that, I assume the drop down for the device is greyed out and showing 'Do Not VPN these services'? In which case the VPN has been applied to the console - you cannot differentiate between services on the console - it applies to the whole device which is why it is greyed out. 

43 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Glad to hear that, I assume the drop down for the device is greyed out and showing 'Do Not VPN these services'? In which case the VPN has been applied to the console - you cannot differentiate between services on the console - it applies to the whole device which is why it is greyed out.  

yeah exactly its greyed so its working for my consoles right? Btw i can choose to only pvn my pc but thats the only thing that i can change. So i should be protected from ddos?

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes its working for the consoles. Check the ? on the VPN devices panel so you can be sure of when it is/isn't protecting your devices/applications/services

ok ty for the help. Should i select "only vpn these devices" for my pc?

• Administrators

Depends on what you want it for, If you want to apply the VPN to specific services then yes you then select the ones to be VPN'd. Otherwise if you want it to apply to the whole device select Do Not VPN these services and don't add any services.

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Depends on what you want it for, If you want to apply the VPN to specific services then yes you then select the ones to be VPN'd. Otherwise if you want it to apply to the whole device select Do Not VPN these services and don't add any services. 

ok so i need to remvove all devices from vpn traffic if i wanna use the vpn for all the devices right?