FIFA servers tick rates

Hi,

After returning an XR500 a couple of months ago, due to poor performance after 5-6 months (packet loss and high latency; had the same issues with the R1 I, initially, bought), I bought the XR500 again just a few weeks back.

As far as I remember, the team was working on an update for the R1 to get the tick rates of the servers displayed in the DUMA OS apps. However, from what I can recall, the deployment of this on the Netgear routers would take longer, as it has to be tested by Netgear. 

I have no idea what the progress is with this, at the moment.

So, while waiting for this to be live, I was wondering if there is any tool that you guys can suggest I could use to find out the tick rates of FIFA servers? I would really appreciate any sort of guidance!

1 hour ago, pollutionblues said:

You can see tick rates with the XR500.

here is the link to the latest FW which includes advanced ping stats (including tick rate)

Hi, where can I, actually, see it? I have the latest firmware, but I don't see any extra details for the servers I connect to!

2 minutes ago, MihaiL1804 said:

Hi, where can I, actually, see it? I have the latest firmware, but I don't see any extra details for the servers I connect to!

Tick rates show in the auto ping panel on the geo-filter page. Make sure you have ‘Auto Ping Host’ ticked in the geo-filter options as manually pinging servers won’t show tick rates or other ping stats.

5DB82C46-E37F-4B2C-A486-43F5E88ABBDB.jpeg

• 2 years later...