XR500 settings not saving

Hi Everyone, new to this forum.

Came home today to find no devices would connect to the internet and no devices would connect to xr500 wireless.  Plugged in my laptop and was greeted by the router setup page, router factory reset itself.  Reconfigured router and reboot and again all settings lost.  Performed hard reset, reconfigured router, reboot, and again all settings lost.  Downloaded firmware and flashed, performed hard reset after flash, reconfigure, and reboot.  Again greeted by the router setup screen and no saved settings.  Every time the router reboots all settings are lost and loads back to router setup screen.  Current firmware version V2.3.2.40.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

• Netduma Staff
9 hours ago, Grouchy001 said:

Hi Everyone, new to this forum.

Came home today to find no devices would connect to the internet and no devices would connect to xr500 wireless.  Plugged in my laptop and was greeted by the router setup page, router factory reset itself.  Reconfigured router and reboot and again all settings lost.  Performed hard reset, reconfigured router, reboot, and again all settings lost.  Downloaded firmware and flashed, performed hard reset after flash, reconfigure, and reboot.  Again greeted by the router setup screen and no saved settings.  Every time the router reboots all settings are lost and loads back to router setup screen.  Current firmware version V2.3.2.40.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the forum! Interesting... Could be a cookies problem. If you've got plugins for adblocking or maybe an intensive security app, try disabling those and rebooting the router. I'd try another browser / device as well!