GeoFilter for any device (not game related)

Perhaps there is a way to do this already, I searched and could not find it. But I'd like the option to GeoFilter for devices beyond just game related. For example, if I wanted to prevent a PC from communicating outside of a certain area. This is purely from a security perspective. Where I work our firewalls have this option, and being that DUMAOS already has the GeoFilter I though just having a default option for this included would be great. Right now, when I try to add a host it only gives me options for a number of specific games. The console option only shows when the host is a console, so I was unable to try that. 

Is there a specific game that could be picked in the meantime which would have the same effect?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You could change the PC to a console in the device manager and then use the console service but this will only cover ports 1024-65535. Are there specific ports that you want?

We used to allow manual port additions but we determined that this would cause more issues than it would solve.