Ping

hola amigos, una inquietud. juego con un amigo que vive en italia pero yo armo el party del juego que vivo en colombia y su ping le va a 60 en cambio si el fuera el lider a mi me subiria a 260 el ping ¿ saben porque ?

fui a la  Guía de configuración óptima de DumaOS: Ping Assist y dice una parte que 

1. Ahora establezca su valor de Ping Assist. Recomendamos entre 30ms a 50ms. Por ejemplo, si lo establece en 30 ms, se permitirá cualquier cosa con un ping inferior a este valor a través de su Geo-Filter, sin importar dónde se encuentren en el mundo. Pero no me funciona ??

gracias

• Administrators

You are too far away from each other. If you're playing together the server will either be closer to you or him. Therefore one of you will have a much higher ping. You could do a compromise and try and force a server on the East Coast of the US with your Geo-Filter radius. 

• Administrators

It absolutely matters where in the world you are. If there are no servers within your ping range or distance you will not get a game. I'm not sure where the closest server to you is but I imagine it's in the US or Brazil and would probably be at least 60 ping. That assumes there are servers close enough to you. Yes but it is a compromise so neither one of you has a really high ping, instead you both get an okay ping.