Help with Qos

I have Qos setup for my PS4 and I’m wanting to stream to twitch as well but whenever I play a multiplayer game while streaming Qos takes away from my stream. I run at 2500 bitrate when on a non multiplayer game, but when Qos is on 600 bitrate. Is there anyway I can prioritize twitch streaming? 

BD84DCC7-E325-446C-B2B1-A9C7CBE22781.png

499E8469-D1C3-470D-92B2-770A191E4D31.png

105mbps down 4mbps up. Qos is 70% on sliders 

Is there anyway I can keep my bitrate high on my stream while the prioritizing is going on?

But I also wanna find out how to prioritize my twitch streams so they don’t get their bandwidth taken while I’m streaming offline games

• Administrators

70% only gives you 2.8mbps so you're cutting it close in that regard. Put upload Anti-Bufferbloat up to 80%. On Bandwidth Allocation give your streaming device 90% off the upload bandwidth and disable share excess for just upload. That should resolve your issue.

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

70% only gives you 2.8mbps so you're cutting it close in that regard. Put upload Anti-Bufferbloat up to 80%. On Bandwidth Allocation give your streaming device 90% off the upload bandwidth and disable share excess for just upload. That should resolve your issue.

Is there anyway I can setup prioritization for streaming to twitch though? Everything I found online doesn’t really help too much other than telling me it uses TCP 1935 and the streaming device is the PS4. That’s what I don’t understand is I have my PS4 prioritizated I’m also streaming from its app but the game gets all the bandwidth because of Qos?

• Administrators

I would not advise using Traffic Prioritization to do that as it's for low bandwidth traffic and would cause issues for your network. What I described should resolve your issues, if it's still a problem disable Traffic Prioritization and see if its better