Teamspeak server....

Casper Olsen

I am about to make a teamspeak server and i am not really into the port forward/firewall,DMZ , ISP, NAT  Part i would like some help i have made server like running on my pc and i connect and all that, and did the portforward looking like the picture i posted.. and thats basiclly where i am, would also like to know how to set-up a Minecraft server if anyone has done that in here  or have XP with it ?

thanks in advance :D

PF.PNG

• Netduma Staff

Hi Casper, welcome to the forum! I'm probably not the best person to ask (I've never attempted this myself) but your port forwarding seems fine to me.

Generally if you're having NAT issues and can't shift them, sticking your router in the DMZ of your modem is the best solution. You won't need that unless you've got NAT problems though, so let us know if you're having any difficulties and we'll see what we can suggest :)

I didnt get anything of this "Generally if you're having NAT issues and can't shift them, sticking your router in the DMZ of your modem is the best solution. You won't need that unless you've got NAT problems though, so let us know if you're having any difficulties and we'll see what we can suggest :)" part of what you said idk really know what NAT, DMZ, ISP is 😕