help back firmware r1

nora

bonsoir j'ai fais la mise a jour pour aller a duma os et jai voulut retourner a r1 origine puis apres cela je n'arrive pas a acceder a 192.168.88.1 et la je me retrouve sur la page de duma os 192.168.88.1 il me demande identifiant mdp . cela ne marche 

pas jai effacer les cookie de chrome et je ne trouve pas l'interface de r1 d'origine ..  help 

• Administrators

To access the interface you use admin / password if you did not have an interface password setup on the previous firmware. Why do you want to go back may I ask? Then you click the update icon on top right of the interface and upload the previous firmware to go back, you'll need to clear cache/cookies once upgraded.

bonjour fraser alor hier j'ai enlever le firmware duma os et j'ai remis le r1 original . j'ai supprimé les cache et cookie et je lance 192.168.88.1 et je retombe sur duma os il me demande identifiant et mdp je rentre admin password et cela ne marche pas . je comprend pas ..

• Administrators

It doesn't let you in to the interface? Did you change the username/password ever?

It doesn't sound like it downgraded successfully. Factory reset using the button in the back of the router then access the interface - if DumaOS it'll be admin / password. Downgrade and wait 5 minutes after doing so, clear cache/cookies and access the interface without all the extra information after 192.168.88.1 that DumaOS adds usually.