double nat help

Fawhs

I have portfowarded all the necessary ports for xbox and BO4 i have read all the guides but none are for the DUMA OS update so i can not figure out how to fix it. I had a open NAT before i updated when my R1 actually worked with that OS. I also can not put my main router into modem mode as the wifi coverage is worse,

I cannot put my R1 into my super hub 3s DMZ because the R1s IP is ***.***.88.*** not ***.***.0.*** and it has to have the 0 for me to put it in the DMZ?

My setup is the virgin media super hub 3 in router mode > netduma r1 > xbox one all  wired 

I put it in DMZ it went to open and it was fine until i got disconnected now its gone to double NAT again? 

I have hard reset my xbox, rebooted my router and cleared my mac address on xbox with GEO filter in spectating mode  but it still hasn't changed to open

The WAN ip didn't change but my NAT went back to open after i turned the hub the R1 and my xbox off for 10 minutes or so but now i have a moderate NAT type on BO4 but not in my xbox settings open? i have portfwarded all the ports it says too on the activision website

done that it went back to open now today i just keep getting connection time outs and disconnects from xbox live parties and the BO4 servers but i stay connected to xbox live? i have rebooted my hub 3,  r1 and my xbox 

Wed Oct 31 21:51:02 2018 user.warn com.netdumasoftware.settings: Error opening wireless-mirror with error wireless-mirror: No such file or directory. is the error i get in my logs every time it happens

• Administrators

Okay thanks for that, what happens when you get the time out? Is it on the game or browsing the internet? The log says wireless so does it happen when connected via wire? As its on wifi use a wifi analyser to change to the least congested channel, does it continue then?

I don't use wifi on the netduma my xbox is wired and so is my PC and when i get the timeout i get disconnected from the game servers and the xbox live party i am in and no pages load on my PC its as if the connection is completely off but i stay connected to xbox live and the internet on my pc just nothing loads/works on either