Nothing is working properly

hello guys, i wish if anyone can help me, actually I don't know anything about networking, I used netduma before R1 it was very good, I stopped using it from 2 years coz I stop gaming. i went to set it up again for blacks op4 so I faced the following issues :
1- it connects normally to the internet, but the functions inside are not working, like geo-filtering. 
2- I set up static IP for ps4 and I fixed everything like before, I have a NAT type open, for black ops 4 but its too much lag and the ping inside the game hits 200 sometimes.
if anyone can help I will be thankful. 
should I move to XR500?
I live in the middle east (Dubai), and we have the server for call of duty in KSA. 

• Netduma Staff
2 hours ago, raed.mmardas said:

hello guys, i wish if anyone can help me, actually I don't know anything about networking, I used netduma before R1 it was very good, I stopped using it from 2 years coz I stop gaming. i went to set it up again for blacks op4 so I faced the following issues :
1- it connects normally to the internet, but the functions inside are not working, like geo-filtering. 
2- I set up static IP for ps4 and I fixed everything like before, I have a NAT type open, for black ops 4 but its too much lag and the ping inside the game hits 200 sometimes.
if anyone can help I will be thankful. 
should I move to XR500?
I live in the middle east (Dubai), and we have the server for call of duty in KSA. 

Hi, welcome to the forum! What do you mean by 'the functions inside are not working'? Do you mean this literally (as in the pages aren't loading) or do you mean you aren't seeing the results you would like?

Have you set your home location using the Geo-Filter, and you've got your gaming console added to it? Unfortunately there aren't many servers in the middle east for Black Ops 4 - it's up to Treyarch to improve their server infrastructure.

Try these settings:

- 1000km Distance
- 0 Ping Assist
- Strict Mode On (Off if playing Destiny)
- If less than 50mbps, Pre-emptive Algorithm. If more, Reactive Algorithm
- 70% anti-flood
- Put your device in Hyper Traffic (in Congestion Control)
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Enable UPnP and remove any Port Forwarding rules
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Disable IPv6 in misc, LAN and WAN
- Enable turbo mode if over 120mbps
- Enable super turbo mode if over 300mbps
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.
- Do an Internet Diagnosis test