Connection issues with xr500

Mitchie_OG

So, I have Xfinity gigabit internet and have my own CM1000 modem and the XR500. But for some reason despite having all that setup the right way, my connection online is still not very good. Delayed hit detection, bad bullet registration. I’ve tried so many different settings on the xr500 and the results are the same so I’m wondering. Is a possible issue the coax cable plugged into my modem? I’ve had techs check my house and they tell me everything is perfect yet it doesn’t feel that way when I play online. Is my coax cable poor quality or bad? Would that even make a difference? If anybody could give input I’d appreciate it. I’m desperate to get my connection better for black ops 4. 

bonsoir j 'ai eu le routeur xr 500 durant 3 semaines et honnetement le netdumar1 est au top , je l'ai racheter 194 euros il y a 2 jours et BO4 est maintenant enorme!!

Le duma OS n'est pas aussi efficace que le duma de base pour moi

Well I’ve been having issues with bad peer hosts on black ops 4 but when I get on a dedicated server it’s usually between 20-28. Which is pretty decent but for some reason it doesn’t feel right something always feels off with it. Got a new coax cable for my modem today and it feels a little better but I’m still not sold that my xr500 is working like it should be. Something just doesn’t feel right for how it should be. My connection hasn’t been performing near as good as it used to and hasn’t for a while. When I first got the xr500 it was great and I was really enjoying it. But for some reason it just does not feel like it’s working like it should. It’s definitely not like it used to be. And nothing else has changed with my setup had techs come out and tell me everything is perfect in my house so I’m really not sure what else to do. I’m definitely not happy with it right now.