Black ops 4

Funkycow

Now that everyone’s been playing for a min what’s everyone’s thoughts ?

personaly  I love it I’ve not played cod sense black ops 2 just finding it hard to learn maps and gameplay at the min so my K/D is garbage but like I said it’s amazing blackout is brilliant puts pubg is the trash in my opinion and it’s very hard to compare to fortnite as it has its own still but I personally believe this game mode is for adults who want that true war experience 

I don't care for the 1-4 levels on TDM. The game play is fairly against new players and really hard to make anything work well until you get to 5, then you get to unlock items for use. The presets for level 1-4 are not great, seems hamstrung and limited and you really have to get head shots to do any damage or make kills. All my friends tell me that once you get to level 10, things get better. BO2 and 3 were not this hard in the beginning. 

All the maps in BO4 are remakes from various CoD games like MW2/3, BO1-2. No new maps. 

Black out is all these maps laid out in a mosaic kind of layout. I like Blackout better than TDM. 

Angry they didn't do a campaign for B04. Maybe for BO5? BO4 is mostly tuned for MP and Battle Royle style of gaming for this version. 

IMO, I don't see the value in $60 for BO4 unless your into lots of MP or BR style of gaming.