VPN only HideMA available?

Guest Killhippie
5 hours ago, ItsMeDan said:

Hi, is this correct, I am only seeing one VPN client as being available and that is the HideMyAss for this router?. There are no other VPN's available on this router?

I tried to search, no matter what search I did I kept getting 0 results.

A Hybrid VPN is being worked on, its not available yet. I imagine once beta testing on it is finished it will be added,.Fraser and the team at Netduma can probably tell you more, but release dates are not set in stone and can slip if other bugs that are in need of priority fixing show up, as in all software/firmware really. :) 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Killhippie said:

A Hybrid VPN is being worked on, its not available yet. I imagine once beta testing on it is finished it will be added,.Fraser and the team at Netduma can probably tell you more, but release dates are not set in stone and can slip if other bugs that are in need of priority fixing show up, as in all software/firmware really. :) 

This is a great summary. Our Hybrid VPN feature allows you to use any OpenVPN provider (most are). You can then select which devices and applications you want to apply the VPN to.

We can't give a release date because it's a big feature and is going through NETGEAR's testing right now. Hopefully it won't be long though. 

• 3 weeks later...