Black ops 3/Ps4 Settings

• Administrators

Where are you located? Do you have servers near you? 

Are ALL devices connected to the XR500? Use 'Always' for Anti-Bufferbloat and start with 70% for download/upload. DumaOS Classified Games should also be enabled.

Where are you located? Do you have servers near you? 

Are ALL devices connected to the XR500? Use 'Always' for Anti-Bufferbloat and start with 70% for download/upload. DumaOS Classified Games should also be enabled.

All devices are connected to the xr500, when I used the classified games option it seems to cuase the game to lag worse, its an obvious worse diference. I tried 70 and get lag. 

• Administrators

All devices are connected to the xr500, when I used the classified games option it seems to cuase the game to lag worse, its an obvious worse diference. I tried 70 and get lag. 

That's impossible, it literally prioritises your game above all other traffic. I'd suggest going through this guide, it should help you get to the bottom of the issue: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-test-your-connection

That's impossible, it literally prioritises your game above all other traffic. I'd suggest going through this guide, it should help you get to the bottom of the issue: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-test-your-connection

Thats what you say but it's noticeably worse. And I already know everything in that guide. The problem I have noticed with the traffic prioritization is that when enabled it bypasses the lmit of the congestion control setting this is what i believe is causing the problem. 

• Administrators

Did you follow the tests given in the guide? What are the results? Provide the screenshots of the tests here and we can take a look.

Yes it does but gaming uses very little bandwidth (100-200kbps at most I would say) so that wouldn't cause congestion.

Did you follow the tests given in the guide? What are the results? Provide the screenshots of the tests here and we can take a look.

Yes it does but gaming uses very little bandwidth (100-200kbps at most I would say) so that wouldn't cause congestion.

Alright I will conduct the test now and report back

The first picture is idle with no congestion and no sliders, the second is with congestion from downloads, and the third is with slider set to 70% and always on activated. As you can see it does almost nothing.

post-16320-0-23731800-1524518678_thumb.png

post-16320-0-12481100-1524518686_thumb.png

post-16320-0-56685000-1524518692_thumb.png

• Administrators

You didn't saturate the connection enough otherwise the ping would be much higher. Properly saturate/max out the connection and repeat the last two tests. Your base ping is quite high so that makes sense why your game ping is 70ms. 

You didn't saturate the connection enough otherwise the ping would be much higher. Properly saturate/max out the connection and repeat the last two tests. Your base ping is quite high so that makes sense why your game ping is 70ms. 

I will saturate it further and report back

For some reason i am not able to attach the phots any more I tried the basic uploader as well and its now working. I uploaded them here https://imgur.com/a/fw3d228.

top one is with saturation with no sliders and second one on the bottom is the one with 70 sliders and always on.

• Administrators

What do you mean by no sliders exactly? Set to Never or 100%?

Have you set your total bandwidth as what you got from your previous router?

Have you got share excess disabled for bandwidth allocation?

Is QoS completely disabled in Anti-Bufferbloat settings?

Was high priority traffic detected when doing the test?

What do you mean by no sliders exactly? Set to Never or 100%?

Have you set your total bandwidth as what you got from your previous router?

Have you got share excess disabled for bandwidth allocation?

Is QoS completely disabled in Anti-Bufferbloat settings?

Was high priority traffic detected when doing the test?

1. Slider were set to 100

2.My bandwidth is set to my speed test results the were performed ten times then i took the avergae and plugged it in.

3 Share acess has been on for all my test.

4.When the sliders are at 100 the duma os tells me that qoa does not get activated unless always on is on which it wasnt for the idle test.

5. And i didnt turn on the high pritrity traffic because that for my console why would i turn it on when im testing for the pc?

• Administrators

Was the option for disabling QoS completely ticked in the 3 line menu for Anti-Bufferbloat?

It should be off - if it was prioritizing a download that would cause issues.

What interval did you use? Could you also do the same test to google.com please, just to check as google are likely more robust than the website you're using to test

Was the option for disabling QoS completely ticked in the 3 line menu for Anti-Bufferbloat?

It should be off - if it was prioritizing a download that would cause issues.

What interval did you use? Could you also do the same test to google.com please, just to check as google are likely more robust than the website you're using to test

BE specific what you want you want qos completely turned off for all the test the idle and 70 percent or just the idle? and i used the 2.5 interval the guide said, and i can use google no problem.