I don't think the other team liked me :)

RADDY1993

Nice game play!! 

At the game start, you go to a spot to catch them going into the B flag building.  I do that same spot as well and find I get killed there often too like you do throughout the game play.  Try going up into the window above you as it gives you a better view of that area and people coming from your left. 

When you called in your paladin, there is a planter in that same room that is on the right side (as you were looking).  It is a great spot for hiding while running kill streaks.  You lay down in the planter and very rarely will they ever look in there. 

Have you tried rockets on the assault drone without AI?  It is my 2nd favorite streak behind the paladin.  Because so many people use blind eye, you don't as many kills with it in AI as you do controlling it yourself.  The assault drone can be a game changer on Comeback domination.  I fly it into B flag and run it close to the ceiling on the opposite side of the room from the B flag.  You can easily watch both doors and the B flag.  In that setup and location, I typically will get 5-10 kills per assault drone.  In one instance with a very tight game, and I was able to get 15 kills (multiple double and triple kills) that allow us to gain the lead and win the match. 

Nice game play!! 

At the game start, you go to a spot to catch them going into the B flag building.  I do that same spot as well and find I get killed there often too like you do throughout the game play.  Try going up into the window above you as it gives you a better view of that area and people coming from your left. 

When you called in your paladin, there is a planter in that same room that is on the right side (as you were looking).  It is a great spot for hiding while running kill streaks.  You lay down in the planter and very rarely will they ever look in there. 

Have you tried rockets on the assault drone without AI?  It is my 2nd favorite streak behind the paladin.  Because so many people use blind eye, you don't as many kills with it in AI as you do controlling it yourself.  The assault drone can be a game changer on Comeback domination.  I fly it into B flag and run it close to the ceiling on the opposite side of the room from the B flag.  You can easily watch both doors and the B flag.  In that setup and location, I typically will get 5-10 kills per assault drone.  In one instance with a very tight game, and I was able to get 15 kills (multiple double and triple kills) that allow us to gain the lead and win the match. 

Thanx for the pointers :), will take them on board.

Nice game play!! 

Watch this game i found that planter :) http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2397-obsidian-steed-with-netduma/

Archived