Preemptive Question

D3mon1c

Is preemptive not viable for downloads cause I noticed that when I download on my laptop it always comes up short or some bs entirely that stops the download entirely on it

Hi Demonic - unless you set your Anti-flood sliders to 0% this problem will not be caused by Anti-flood. It sounds like this could be a problem with your laptop but just to make sure - in Device Prioritisation, is share excess checked for Download?

Yes but even with it unchecked and most bandwidth to my laptop for the long downloads it just happens as I said it I wanna say... 7/10 it'll full download what im downloading but every now and then it doesn't 

Yes but even with it unchecked and most bandwidth to my laptop for the long downloads it just happens as I said it I wanna say... 7/10 it'll full download what im downloading but every now and then it doesn't 

I can't see how the Netduma would be causing this because of how the QoS is designed. It would never allow a download to begin and then 'stop' it during it.

It's more likely to be a server issue with the place you are downloading from, or perhaps a problem with your internet line. Sorry I can't be more helpful