Please help me fix high ping and lagging !!

• Netduma Staff

Please fix my lagging . Post are screenshots of the details page below:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnMbjZ04SJ-yg0tYWjQE7jJosmz2

Hi, welcome to the forum! Judging by your screenshots, your setup seems pretty good. CS:GO isn't really a matchmaking online game, so whilst the Geo-filter will allow you to see what you're connected to, it might not be very useful in this case.If you're playing casual on CS:GO however, you may be able to use the Geo-filter - in which case I would recommend setting Ping Assist to 60ms and turning off Strict Mode.

I would also recommend trying the Reactive algorithm, disabling IPv6 in LAN, WAN and Miscellaneous settings and disabling Deep Packet Inspection in Miscellaneous settings, as well as ensuring that all devices are running through the Netduma and your desktop is connected with an Ethernet cable rather than wireless.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Judging by your screenshots, your setup seems pretty good. CS:GO isn't really a matchmaking online game, so whilst the Geo-filter will allow you to see what you're connected to, it might not be very useful in this case.If you're playing casual on CS:GO however, you may be able to use the Geo-filter - in which case I would recommend setting Ping Assist to 60ms and turning off Strict Mode.

I would also recommend trying the Reactive algorithm, disabling IPv6 in LAN, WAN and Miscellaneous settings and disabling Deep Packet Inspection in Miscellaneous settings, as well as ensuring that all devices are running through the Netduma and your desktop is connected with an Ethernet cable rather than wireless.

i did all setting like u said, but it still lagging sir  

thanks 

• Netduma Staff

i did all setting like u said, but it still lagging sir  

thanks 

What is your average ping to the host when looking at the ping graph? Your diagnostics results are good, though the ping shown by the diagnostics test indicates your base ping rather than your ping to the game. Base ping can only be improved through your ISP and equipment.

That being said, you have no spikes or jitter that will be causing loss. The Congestion Control features on the Netduma will be working to avoid locally caused lag, though since you only have one or two devices connected this won't be functioning correctly. Make sure all wireless and wired devices are connected to the Netduma. (Ignore this if you are only using two devices).