Uverse Gigapower

All, I just purchased the Netduma hoping to solve my lag problems.  Have about 12 wireless devices running around the house.  Have ATT Gigapower (1000 up and 1000 down).    Still cannot play multiplayer games without lag.   Nobody wants to use the 2.4 ghz channel as the buffer is so high.   I am at a lost

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

With your speeds local congestion will likely not be an issue. I'm not surprised they don't want to use 2.4Ghz, they'd lose a fair bit of speed.

If local congestion is not an issue then it is either your base ping or your distance to the servers that is causing you an issue.

I would use a program called ping plotter to find out what your average ping is and how stable it is. It may be low in general but fluctuate/spike a lot which would definitely cause lag issues. The other thing it would be is you're connecting to far away servers but with the Geo-filter you should be getting close games. What's the average ping shown on the Geo-filter? 

You can provide the screenshots asked for in this guide and I can advise further.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022425-lag-support-instructions-to-post-on-the-forum-