This is annoying now....HELP

Basically i have been back here with multiple problems with my router, i have fixed all of them apart from one, it seems to be that every 12 hours i can no longer get internet through the Netduma Router any help whatsoever would be appreciated, gonner give it a few days and if i cant fix it i might return if possible For anyone that can Help i have found something, yesterday my ip on device manger was 192.168.1.67 now it has changed to 86.131.240.89 and it is clearly plugged from my router to the netduma but yet on my routers control panel it says not connected but i know my hub is working because im using my pc right now to post this connected to the same router. I need af fix please

Basically i have been back here with multiple problems with my router, i have fixed all of them apart from one, it seems to be that every 12 hours i can no longer get internet through the Netduma Router any help whatsoever would be appreciated, gonner give it a few days and if i cant fix it i might return if possible For anyone that can Help i have found something, yesterday my ip on device manger was 192.168.1.67 now it has changed to 86.131.240.89 and it is clearly plugged from my router to the netduma but yet on my routers control panel it says not connected but i know my hub is working because im using my pc right now to post this connected to the same router. I need af fix please

Sam goto chat m8 and i will try to resolve it for you.

• Administrators

Sam what ISP are you using? It seems like someone has put the other router in modem mode. Is someone at your house changing the settings? 

Sam what ISP are you using? It seems like someone has put the other router in modem mode. Is someone at your house changing the settings? 

We got it sorted Iain, for the moment :) the Duma's IP kept changing for some reason so we gave it a Reservation in WAN IP and it was all good and even sorted DMZ. It seems to change at night but hopefully it will be ok now.

• Administrators

Thanks Raddy very much appreciated. That is a DHCP issue with the other router. Weird I think quite a few people have HH5. Sam are you available, I'd like to get your settings and put them up on the Wiki so people who have HH5 will have a fix in future as well.

• Netduma Staff

Thanks Raddy very much appreciated. That is a DHCP issue with the other router. Weird I think quite a few people have HH5. Sam are you available, I'd like to get your settings and put them up on the Wiki so people who have HH5 will have a fix in future as well.

I don't know if this is what you mean Iain but i put this on Wiki a while ago which shows hh5 settings :)

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=bt_home_hub_5

• Administrators

Thanks Crossy. If we can start getting entries for every modem that would be soooooooo useful. I'll put up plusnet when I get it!

Archived