Need urgent help

Somehow I've locked mysekf out of the interface of my duma.. it's asking for a username which I set as NetdumaR1 and it just keeps asking me for my username... I've tried it with caps, without.. all sorts of ways... but I definitely set it as NetdumaR1

Somehow I've locked mysekf out of the interface of my duma.. it's asking for a username which I set as NetdumaR1 and it just keeps asking me for my username... I've tried it with caps, without.. all sorts of ways... but I definitely set it as NetdumaR1

if you have no other way of accessing the GUI of your netduma, i would try the reset button located on the back of the unit near where the power light indicator is. FInd yourself a bobby Pin or a toothpick, then insert that where the reset button is. here is text directly from netduma wiki on resets reiterating what i just mentioned above.

"

Reset via Hardware

Please only do this if you cannot access the NETDUMA interface, if you can please follow the above steps for resetting via software.

You can do a reset from the hardware itself, at the back of the router where the power and ethernet cables plug in is a small circular hole with 'RES' written above. In order to reset you will need to push something small into the hole such as a pen or pin. Once you have done this the router will reboot.

Please note the wifi password will now be 'netdumar1' if you are having trouble connecting to wifi please use an ethernet cable into a PC to access the interface and change the wireless password."