Quake Champions Training - Control Mega Health and Armor

sncjez

I'm really curious about this game...maybe its worth buying a new pc...

I do wonder if i will get lower than my call of duty (xbox one) 50-60 ping with a PC and Quake Champions... I get that high ping because the distance from Sweden and hosts in UK/GER/NL isch....really suck..

If i would buy a new Pc and game etc for maybe 1000-1500 euro and then play online with 50 ping..  Any ideas? 

Will it maybe be p2p or dedicated servers?

NDA has lifted for the game now so lots streaming to get a good idea. I have been on the closed beta for a while and the game has smoothed out a bit but still a bit choppy at around 144hz when it plays well it's a blast and yes london dutch and frankfurt dedis for europe i get 12 ping on dutch and 8-9 on my local london netcode still needs work early days though but they are adding more servers every couple of weeks.

• 1 month later...

I'm really curious about this game...maybe its worth buying a new pc...

I do wonder if i will get lower than my call of duty (xbox one) 50-60 ping with a PC and Quake Champions... I get that high ping because the distance from Sweden and hosts in UK/GER/NL isch....really suck..

If i would buy a new Pc and game etc for maybe 1000-1500 euro and then play online with 50 ping..  Any ideas? 

Will it maybe be p2p or dedicated servers?

Noticed last night stockholm has been added to the dedi list.

Game still in beta and still struggling from performance issues as they said this is gonna be a long beta grind.

• 2 months later...